Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Crime Has Stopped...


A very unusual Tuesday for me! Silence enveloped every corner of the room. For me it was a little bit weird and bothering since I am not used to this unexplained silence---(coz, I am bit of a chatterbox!). Not because I haven't had a sleep, or rather I am having my usual girly periods, or mood swings nor the usual excuses for my silence. I think this is quite different!

My unexplained silence brought me to a different pedestal of thinking and reflection. A lot of thoughts crowded the deepest recesses of my mind. At first it was a bit confusing, but later on I figured it out, and one thing is for sure "The Crime has Stopped". It has been a while since I have that deep reflection of myself and what is goin' on with my life. It is hard though to have that short pause and think about things, since I have a very fast paced life. Full of timetables, schedules, and even a long list of To Do's for the whole week and sometimes for the month. But these things, I can handle and manage, work for me is just a simple thing! It is just an addition of your life's tasks. The hardest part would be your life's mysteries and surprises. Especially, surprises since you don't know when they are coming!

Again... the crime has stopped! I think this is my favourite connotation for the day! It was indeed a struggle for me. It was like stopping a drug addict from his usual addictions, a baby being weaned from it's mother's bossom, a candy being pulled from a little child, or rather a theif's decision to have a new life. It was indeed the darkest and struggling moments in my life. To come to a decision to have the crime stopped...

I think it was a good decision for me though, it was an eye opener for me as well. My intention at first was to teach someone a lesson but it turned out differently. It was me whom I have thought this lesson. To have a sense of self. To look back and think about the things in my life which made a difference. To be firm on things which made me weak at times!... It was rather a
struggle for one's self.

Being one with the crime, created a whole different me..! I hardly noticed that I was a changed and dragged into a different perspective in life. Can't barely recognize the real me. It indeed affected my life. I was so drawn into it...like being pulled by a blackhole of some sort!... It was so deceiving that it created an imaginary life with the crime! Looking back into it was full of fond memories. But, I have to be drawn back to reality. Reality of what is happening. Reality of my true feelings.
Reality of the crime!

't was both a struggle and also a relief for me, having to save myself from that insanity. Until it came to a firm decsion that the crime has to be stopped!...





No comments: