Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Beating the Birthday Dementia: Brewing up Crime Buddy's B-day Surprise


Time to beat my usual Birthday Dementia!---this time I am quite sure that I won't miss another special person's b-day or rather mistakenly greet a person's b-day.

I really love surprises and of course thinking of what to do for a surprise…It has to be extra special and memorable, the kind of surprise that will move crime buddy to tears---since he's quite a tearjerker.


Ideas were overflowing...my brain performed yet again another tiring brainstorming of its own..! I thought first of chocolates (dark choc truffles---YUM!) co'z he is a constant fan of chocolates--dark chocs to be specific--- but he's quite on a diet mode right now so I rather have to skip that part. Another idea was to give him a huggable yet hypoallergenic teddy bear, since he has allergic rhinitis *atchoooo!*, which is by the way my usual trademark since I am really used to giving out huggable teddies and since he gave me a huggable stuffed toy dog---Bonzo, it's payback time! But, still it's not yet a big surprise to him...so I decided to rather give him a scrapbook which had our day-to-day adventures, the minimal and spontaneous vacations, and memories. I think this will really make him cry....awwww (cry me a river dude!). To make it really a big b-day surprise, I asked the hotel staff to have it delivered to his room since I won't be able to hand it to him personally since I have to catch a much earlier filght back.---dude cencya na trabaho muna!

After seeing my work of art, I can't really imagine that I would be able to make it as artistic yet special----haven't been that artistic persona for quite sometime!


To you my crime buddy, HAPPY B-DAY...! hugs and kisses from me! Til the next b-day surprise...


No comments: