Thursday, July 3, 2008

Birthday Dementia (Oooppsss...sorry!)


It has happened to me thrice for this year that either I mistakenly greeted a colleague or forgot a special and good friend's birthday. Well...yes... I am guilty to this crime! The crime of stupidity or maybe dementia of some sort. I am really ashamed when people get me corrected that its not their birthday and I would repeatedly make them admit that it's indeed their b-day..trying to make them sometimes mad at me for being makulit! (well...that's my trend super kulit but in a good way naman!)

Well, I have just committed a crime...I have been charged for BIRTHDAY DEMENTIA....I was supposed to give my bonne amie a surprise birthday gift... all has been set and planned since we will be seeing each other next week...which I thought was her b-day... Totally, excited about my surprise to her I called our other confidante but guess what I have just found out... I have just missed her birthday...Shit!----the preparation and all had fallen like the Tower of Babel---- and she was really expecting something extra special from me...knowing me that I am used to fabricating suprises----just like on Valentines Day!


Last resort was to call our company's ever trusted florist to deliver something but it has to be on the budget.... since my funds are a bit paltry as of the moment! I did apologize to her of not having to greet her on her special day...but IT'S BETTER LATE THAN NEVER! She even told me that her b-day greetings wouldn't be complete without me greeting her.... I even told her na isipin mo na lang na nasa ibang timezone ako either US or UK... which is a day late! hehehe...excuses!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Bonne Amie !!!----Next year I'll have to get it right! Promise!

2 comments:

Shaun said...

I too have missed a good friends birthday, it isn't a good feeling...that is for sure!

Thank you for reading my blog. Well, I guess that would be my dogs blog hahaha. We love her so much! As you may have noticed, we use a certain "voice" with her and therefore that is how she "talks" in her blog.

I was wondering...how did you find our blog? I didn't know that anyone other than our family was looking at it.

It is nice to know that someone else is interested in our lovely little chihuahua!

Natalyah...Natalee'...Natalia...Natali...Natalie... said...

I just felt really bad missing my good friend's b-day....Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. About your dog's blog..I just happended to click the next blog button and there it is...another blogger who loves dogs....I will also try to post my dogs as well...Just need to find time to do it...been busy lately. Til the next blog posts!