Friday, July 18, 2008

An Emotional Blackout


The unusual emotion...the endless confusion...
Things which has been circling my mind
and giving nonsense heart's suggestions...

The pain...the sorrow....
Feelings which creeps into the deepest recesses of my tomorrow!

The sadness...the madness...
Longing for your sweetness and your heart's gentleness

The change...the desperate move...
Some may stay and dare to prove!

The whisper...the beat of your heart...
How can you say that you are my life's part?

The gasp...the sighs...
You are just one simple passerby!

The tamer...the constant jester...
Behind this mask lies a different sombre...

The companion...the meek ally...
Your constant rock and not just your alibi

The memories...the shared thoughts...
None of these shall ever be bought!

The apologies...the missery...
Life's constant foe and trickery

The heart's conclusions...my failed emotions...
This is just but one of my heart's painful illusions

The echoes...the emptiness shouts...
My emotional blackouts!


No comments: